Thursday 15 May 2014

The future for Foulkes Football.

After a dramatic Premier League season with ups and Downs for every fan out there. I thought now was the best time to start a blog. It's been something I've been wanting to do for a long time but I have never had enough time on my hands.


I'll just start off with a bit of information about myself;

Been a Wrexham fan all my life, my dad inflicted that pain on me. Follow Everton along the way but the dragons are my main passion.


My blog will have a World Cup theme for the next few months, bringing you information on most of the teams, the main talking points of the competition and my view on it all.


After the World Cup, my blog will resume to the summer transfer window and the opening of the Premier League season. Plus, many other articles about things that pop into my head along the way.

Hope you enjoy.


Henry (@FoulkesFootball)



No comments:

Post a Comment